Friday, April 1, 2016

Fab Friday 84

Hi stampers!  Happy Friday and April fools day!  We have a new challenge for you today and there's no fooling!  But before we get to that, we have an exciting announcement!  We are happy to let you know that Amy Koenders has joined the team!  





Here's a little about her:
"I’m Amy Koenders, I’ve been a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator for about 4 years and I’ve been stamping for about 6 years.  I took many art classes when I was much younger and have always enjoyed painting and creating.  I’m glad that I’ve found such a fun hobby to share with so many others.  I’m married to my wonderful husband Lance, who has graciously put up with my stamping habit (and ever growing stash) without complaining a bit.  I’m also a runner and have finished many road races in every distance from 5K to Marathon.  I’m easy to spot out on the road, I’m the one with sweaty ink smudges on my forehead and glitter stuck in my hair."
Welcome Amy!
Ok, onto the challenge!  This round is a color challenge and we think you'll like the spring like colors!
Here's what the DT came up with:













Now it's your turn to have some fun and play along!  

Here are some things to remember:

1.  Enter your project in no more than two other challenges to be eligible for Fab Faves.
2.  Link back to the Fab Friday site in your post.
3.  Display our challenge logo on your post (this is the sketch or colors).

And although we are mainly Stampin' Up demonstrators you may use any brand(s) of product you choose.  The challenge will close at 8am (CST) on April 14th.   Our Fab Faves will be announced on April 15th.

3 comments:

  1. Awesome news Amy - so great to see you've joined the Fab Friday team! Great cards from the tam this week too as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y'all have totally ROCKED this color challenge! Yaaahoooooooo!!
    ~Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Amy! Welcome! Great colors for this one all! Looking forward to participating!

    ReplyDelete